is very simple and easy to make. for sure i will credit to love2cook
for this marvelous chicken 65 recepie.
squeeze with the lemon,wow!!! no words to say na.hehehe
as usual i cnp the recepie here.. thanks to love again.
love,where are u?hahaha,come fast with new recepie ok.
- 3 pcs boneless chicken breasts ~ cleaned, skinned, cut into medium size (may also use any other part of the chicken)
- 2 tbsp garlic-ginger paste
- 150ml plain yogurt
- 2-3 tbsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1/2 tsp orange/red food colouring
- 2 sprigs curry leaves
- 1 pc lime ~ juice extracted
- 2 onions ~ cut into rings (garnishing)
- cooking oil
- In a bowl, mix chicken with garlic-ginger paste, yogurt, chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt, vinegar, color and curry leaves. Leave to marinate for about 1 hour (the longer the better).
- Heat oil in wok, deep-fry the chicken together with the curry leaves till cooked. Dish out.
- Squeeze some lime juice over the chicken and serve together with onion rings.
- This dish goes well with any rice/bread/naan.